As our "Customer Experience Manager" you will work independently in our customer support department under the supervision of Co-Founder & CEO, Christian Saitner (LinkedIn).
Your tasks will include:
- Customer support and handling of customer inquiries in our customer service tool (email, chat & social media if applicable) + phone calls if applicable
- Resolving customer issues using our operations/warehouse tools
- Complaint and reclamation management
- Process optimization and automation of frequent customer inquiries
- Feedback loop: Preparation of reports for website, product and service improvement
- very good language skills in German and English (spoken & written)
- organized and responsible
- strong communication skills
- experience in customer service desired
Even if your past experiences do not perfectly match the job description requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may just be the right candidate for this role.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- remote work
How to apply:
Interested to hear more?
Please send your resume (no cover letter needed!) per email to the following contact: